Mama Mio OMG Feel Good Mini Kit

I'm going to try my hardest to save these delicious-looking and -smelling body goodies for the Jozi trip I'm taking next weekend. These five travel (not sample) sizes are all rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9, which will be a welcome dose of nourishment in the dead of winter. The kit contains:

50ml O•Mega Shower Cream
50ml O•Mega Body Buff (Exfoliator)
50ml O•Mega Super Rich Body Cream
30ml O•Mega Boob Tube Bust & Neck Firmer
8g O•Mega Wonder-Full Balm (An all-rounder rescue-type balm)

Mama Mio OMG Feel Good Mini Kit, R550

If I'm allowed to air one grievance, it would be with the packaging - it's in a moulded hard plastic tray, which is in a box, which is in a sleeve - this makes for pretty presentation but a bathroom friendly zipper-bag would have made more sense to me. Nevertheless, it's not nearly enough of a gripe to put me off, and I'm quite excited to give them a go. Product reviews to follow soon.

C xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment