Review: YSL Blush Radiance (Radiant Blush)

My ever increasing obsession with blushers, bronzers and highlighters lead me to keep this beauty in its velvet sleeve for weeks and weeks. Mostly because I took a peek, and knew straight away that the shade would not be suitable for my pasty cheeks. Denial took up most of my grieving time...


YSL Blush Radiance (Radiant Blush) 05


This beautiful compact is made up of four squares, of which two are matte and two are very slightly shimmery. You swish them together and apply to the cheeks to create a flush of colour. But seriously, ignore the usual makeup copy and read what I'm writing - it mimicks actual blushing/flushing. Like you just ran up a flight of stairs, or were caught snogging on the couch*.

YSL Blush Radiance 05 - I applied a darker foundation
on my arm, and this is a light sweep of blusher 


This particular shade is great for darker skinned girls who have a problem with blusher not 'showing' on their skin. It's also not a funny teracotta or brown colour - it's a deep pink/red brick combo. As my college makeup tutor said (and try as I may, I have never been able to get it out of my head): "Nobody blushes Peach".

YSL Blush Radiance 1-6. I'm either 4 or 6.
And I'm v intrigued by 3.


*Only applicable if you're 17 or younger


C xx

1 comments:

  • Unknown

    I'm also rather intrigued with #3. Thanks for this review.

  • Post a Comment