Review: Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom

After the successful Launch of Hilfiger Woman two years ago, Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom is the first flanker to see the light. It's as All-American-Preppy as Tommy Hilfiger can be, and if you're a fan of fresh, fruity, florals you're sure to like this one. The concept: a lush and chic floriental to represent the ultimate expression of romance, combined with an element of playful intrigue. It's sparkling and charming, innocent with a provocative wink.


Oh So Preppy - Hilfiger Peach Blossom


Notes-wise, Peach Blossom opens with Bergamot, White Peach and Cassis. The heart is made up of Purple Iris, Mimosa and Vanilla, and the Dry down creates warmth with Musk, Tonka Bean and Smoked Coconut.

I love the Peach, Bergamot and slight floral notes I can identify - it's light, feminine and fresh - I'm just not crazy about the Coconut dry down - it's not an OTT suntan lotion coconut at all, but Coconut seems to be one of those scents that people either love or hate, and I've never loved it. In my opinion, it comes within a hair width of cheapening the whole fragrance. It's luckily not prominent enough to put me off the scent, and I'm using this one on sunny days - it would be a perfect spring fragrance, and I'm looking forward to using it more often then.

Hilfiger Peach Blossom is available from Edgars and Red Square stores at R390 for 30ml and R585 for 50ml EDP.

C xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment