Review: Decleor Aroma Cleanse Cleansing Water for Face and Eyes

I normally can't be bothered to use an eye makeup remover - I either wash my face in the shower or sleep with my makeup use cleansing wipes. And I've mentioned before that I don't get how all that rubbing and pulling can be good for one's eye area...


Decleor Aroma Cleanse Cleansing Water for Face and Eyes


But if there's one product that makes makeup removal less of a pain, it's this one. It's a thick-ish, gel-like liquid that glides on very smoothly, and if you soak cotton disks and let it sit on your eyes for half a minute, mascara and everything that goes along with it will slide off without hassle. It's good for you too - it contains essential oils of Lavender, Neroli, Chamomile and Marjoram and floral waters of Rose, Sweet Clover and Mallow.

RRP R285 for 250ml.

C xx

PS - As the name suggests, its not just for the eyes, you can cleanse your whole face with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment