5 Great Lower Body Exercises

I'm always looking for something different to switch up my workout routine.  At this stage of my life (reaching a new milestone of 60 at the end of this year), keeping my body toned, healthy and yes, still sexy is a feat within itself.  I did come across a great series of exercises that will add some fun to your routine and make them muscles respond.

Prevention.com has come up with some awesome routines to exercise your thighs, shape up your belly, and workout your butt with just (5) ballet-inspired moves using just a wall in your home.  Yes, I said a wall!  Oh ... and a mat or rug too!  So ladies ... go at it and let me know how they worked for you.

Go to http://www.prevention.com/fitness/strength-training/no-squats-belly-butt-thighs-workout

0 comments:

Post a Comment