Eyeshadow review: Catrice Intensif'Eye

At the Catrice Launch Party a couple of weeks ago we got seriously great goodie bags, and I'm ever so slowly working my way through it.

I've been playing around with the Intensif'Eye Wet & Dry Shadow in #020, Charly's Chocolate Factory. It's a beauty - baked browns and bronzes swirled together is just perfect for a grey-blue-green-eyed girl like myself - it makes the peepers look pretty, and it warms up the complexion a tad on a dreary winters day.


Catrice Intensif'Eye in 020 Charly's Chocolate Factory, R49

Swatched: Catrice Intensif'Eye in 020 Charly's Chocolate Factory
Not quite doing it justice.

I also dabbled in #040, Have You Seen Alice?, which would work well for dark-eyed girls.


Catrice Intensif'Eye in 040 Have You Seen Alice?

Swatched: Catrice Intensif'Eye in 040 Have You Seen Alice?


Catrice cosmetics products are exclusive to DisChem stores

C xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment